Thursday 13 May 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Gilded Vine Design card

I've combined two of my favourite products from the January-June 2021 catalogue on this card - the Vine Design stamp set with its co-ordinating Flowering Design dies (which can be bought as a discounted bundle) and the Gold Gilded Leafing also known as gilding flakes.

Angela's PaperArts: SU Vine Design stamp set, Flowering Vine dies and Gilded Leafing hello card

The Vine Design bundle is only available for a short time longer, so please head to my online store if you live in Australia to get yours today.

To adhere the Gold Gilded Leafing onto the stamped vine image, I first stamped the Vine Design image in Versamark ink and added the heat & stick powder.  I melted the heat & stick powder with my Heat Tool and quickly added the Gilded Leafing onto the stamped image and pressed it into place.  The end result is a beautifully gilded stamped image that is lovely and shiny 'in real life'.

Tip: You can use the heat & stick powder method to adhere other embellishments to your project such as glitter, light weight beads etc.

The products used are available from my online store if you live in Australia. Online papercrafting classes are available for Australian residents and new classes are released each month.  Please contact me if you're interested in learning papercrafting.  

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment