Monday 10 May 2021

Soar Confidently birthday card

I made this birthday card for a special man in my life and it features the Stampin' Up! Soar Confidently stamp set

Angela's PaperArts, SU Soar Confidently birthday card

I paired it with the recently retired World of Good Designer Series Paper and Well Suited twin combo pack.

I kept the decoration inside simple as I wanted plenty of space to write my message, but managed to use most of the aviation stamps from the Soar Confidently set on this card, which the recipient loved.

Angela's PaperArts, SU Soar Confidently birthday card

The products used are available from my online store if you live in Australia. Online papercrafting classes are available for Australian residents and new classes are released each month.  Please contact me if you're interested in learning papercrafting.  

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment