Thursday 27 May 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Hello Vine Design card

A few weeks ago I made a card featuring the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Vine Design stamp set and Gilded Leafing - you can see it here.  As I know not everyone is a fan of Gilded Leafing, I thought I'd make a similar card with stamped images rather than gilded images which seems to give the card a more contemporary look.

Angela's PaperArts: Hello Vine Design card featuring Stampin' Up! products

The colour scheme selected for this card included Just Jade and Magenta Madness Stampin' Up! inks, along with Basic White cardstock which is lovely and smooth for stamping.  Sadly the Vine Design stamp set and Flowering Vine dies are retiring, but the good news is that the dies will be on sale @ 50% off from 2 June, 2021Head here from 2 June to get your discounted dies while stock lasts.

The products used are available from my online store if you live in Australia. Online papercrafting classes are available for Australian residents and new classes are released each month.  Please contact me if you're interested in learning papercrafting.  

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment