Sunday 9 May 2021

Lacy Petals Mother's Day Card

It's Mother's Day here in Australia and I'd like to wish all the Mums a very Happy Mother's Day.

I used the Stampin' Up! Lacy Petals dies and Dressed to Impress stamp set to create this card for my own Mum.  

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts, SU Lacy Petals dies Mother's Day card

Here's a close up of the gorgeous stitching added by the Lacy Petals die when diecutting the shape.  You can also see the embossed card background where I used the recently retired Scripty embossing folder. The sentiment was punched out using the Treasured Tags Pick a Punch.


Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts, SU Lacy Petals dies Mother's Day card

Online papercrafting classes are available for Australian residents and new classes are released each month.  Please contact me if you're interested in learning papercrafting.  

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment