Thursday 31 May 2018

True gentleman card

One of the popular sets for the guys which is retiring on 31 May 2018 is the True Gentleman suite.


SU True Gentleman card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperarts.blogspot.com.au

I created this card which features the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper by stamping the sentiment from the Truly Tailored stamp set and punching it out using the Tailored Tag punch (which is carrying over into the new annual catalogue woohoo!).  Some Burlap trim, Night of Navy corduroy ribbon and True Gentlemen buttons completed the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters. 

If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment