Thursday 17 May 2018

Daisy gatefold shutter card

My card features the retiring but gorgeous Painted with Love Speciality Designer Series Paper.  It also features the Daisy Delight stamp set and co-ordinating Daisy punch.

The card is kept closed by a belly band which I've decorated with the Daisy and a sneak peek of one of the new Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set sentiments.

Stampin' Up! daisy gatefold shutter card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperArts.blogspot.com.au

When you open the card, the middle 'shutter' section also opens to reveal the message to the card's recipient.


SU daisy gatefold shutter card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperArts.blogspot.com.au
If you like this card, papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment