Thursday 24 May 2018

Magical Day wizard card

Today I'm featuring one of my favourite retiring bundles, the Stampin' Up! Magical Day bundle.

This suite is timeless and also fabulous for kids cards or for anyone who enjoys the knights, dragons & wizard legends.

Stampin' Up! Magical Day card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperarts.blogspot.com.au

I coloured the background of the card using the Brusho colour crystals.  The rest of the card was made using the Magical Day stamp set and Magical Mates Framelits dies bundle.  I coloured the Wizard using Stampin' Blends.

Here's a closer look at the background which was sprinkled with the Brusho and spritzed with water.  You could use this colour combination for beach/sea backgrounds too.
Stampin' Up! Brushos background by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperarts.blogspot.com.au

If you like this card, all products used are listed below. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters.  

If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment