Thursday 12 October 2017

Baby booties gift card holder

The Stampin' Up! Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies aren't just for making Christmas Stockings - why not make baby booties and slip a gift card inside for expectant friends.

Stampin' Up! Christmas Stocking by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To make the baby bootie, I used the Stampin' Up! Trim Your Stockings Thinlits Dies to create the Blushing Bride card stock stocking and the pillowbox which goes on the back of the stocking.  I then diecut and adhered the contrasting trims using the Bundle of Love Designer Series Paper.  The sentiment is from the Moon Baby stamp set and was diecut using one of the smaller Sweet & Sassy hearts framelits. A piece of Gold Natural Trim was added to the top of the bootie.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment