Thursday 26 October 2017

Night of Bethlehem christmas card

If you're looking to make a more traditional Christmas card, the Stampin' Up! Night of Bethlehem stamp set and co-ordinating Bethlehem Edgelits dies would be a perfect choice.

Stampin' Up! Night of Bethlehem card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create this card I started with a Whisper White card base and added a layer of the Merry Music Speciality Designer Series Paper.  I then stamped the scene and sentiment from the Night of Bethlehem stamp set onto another piece of Whisper White card stock.  The characters were also stamped in black ink, die cut and layered onto the card.  A gold star and partial gold foil snowflake completes the card.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment