Thursday 19 October 2017

Brightly Lit Christmas U Card

One of my favourite stamp & co-ordinating thinlits sets out of the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue is the Brightly Lit bundle.


Instructions for creating the U fold card can be found here and I just made the sides a little narrower on this Christmas card compared to the previous baby U fold card.  It's so easy to adjust the size of this style of card to suit your purposes.

This card started with a Whisper White card base and I layered the gorgeous metallic Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper onto the card base and the 'bridge' section of the card.  The lampposts and embellishments were diecut using Stampin' Up! Silver & Gold Foil and Silver Glimmer paper.  The centre 'U' of the card features the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder which had snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers thinlit set layered onto it and I added a strip of the Year of Cheer silver washi tape at the top of the snowflake.  The sentiment to complete the card is from the Star of Light stamp set which was heat embossed using Silver embossing powder.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment