Friday 10 April 2015

Masculine happy birthday card

This week's card features the masking and sponging techniques.  It also features the Stampin' Up! Banner Punch and co-ordinating Banner Banter stamp set which is discounted by 15% until 17 April 2015 when buying these items as a bundle.


To create this card I used sticky notes to mask off a section of the Very Vanilla cardstock.  I then used a quarter section of the Stampin' Up! sponge to apply the Crumb Cake ink.  Once I was happy with the sponged coverage, I removed the sticky notes and stamped the train from the Traveler stamp set.  I stamped some banners using the co-ordinating ink and cardstock then punched them out with the Banner punch.  I layered the sentiment and banners together and attached them to the card using foam dimensionals.

If you'd like to learn this or other papercrafting techniques, please contact me as workshops and papercrafting classes are available.  The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. 

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment