Friday 3 April 2015

Daydream retirement card

One of my work colleagues retired this week and I made this classical style card for her.


I used one of my favourite colour combinations being Rose Red, Basic Black and Silver/Smoky Slate for this card.  I embossed a layer of Rose Red cardstock with the Beautifully Baroque textured impressions embossing folder to add some texture to the card base.  I also used a favourite Stampin' Up! stamp set, Daydream medallions to create the centre focal point of this card with the always versatile Teeny Tiny Sentiments for the 'Happy Retirement' sentiment.  A touch of silver glimmer paper and a couple of rhinestones gives it a little lift too.

If you'd like to learn how to make this and other types of cards, please contact me as workshops and papercrafting classes are available.  The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. 

Thanks for visiting.

Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment