Friday 3 July 2020

Arrange a Wreath Christmas Peekaboo card

Happy Christmas in July!  This Christmas Peekaboo special fold card is one of the three cards we’ll be making in this month’s online class. It features the Stampin’ Up! Arrange a Wreath stamp set & co-ordinating dies, Dainty Diamonds embossing folder & Brightly Gleaming paper (returning to my online store on 4 August. 2020). 

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Arrange a Wreath Christmas Peekaboo card

I think the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder has become one of my favourite embossing folders from Stampin' Up! Here's a close-up of the card so you can see the pretty embossing.
Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Arrange a Wreath Christmas Peekaboo card with Dainty Diamonds embossing


Step by step video & written instructions are provided with all my classes. If you live in Australia and are interested in my online classes (which are done at your own pace at a time to suit you), please contact me at angelaspaperarts@outlook.com for more details.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment