Thursday 20 September 2018

Oak tree brushos card

The Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree stamp set is a classic set which doesn't date.  I thought I'd use it along with the Brusho colour crystals to create this card.

SU Lovely As A Tree card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperArts.blogspot.com.au

I used the oak leaf in the set to randomly stamp over the card base.  The focal image was stamped in StazOn black ink and then watercoloured using the Brusho crystals and an Aqua Painter.  The sentiment is stamped onto an excess piece of the Brusho watercoloured paper before being adhered onto the card.  It's a very simple card, but the Brusho colour really 'pops' off the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters. 

If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment