Thursday 13 September 2018

Beautiul Bella card

I do have a fondness for the Bella & Friends stamp set and have used one of its images on this card which also features the new Petal Pink and returning Blackberry Bliss colours.

Stampin' Up! Bella & Friends card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


To create this card I started with a Petal Pink card base layered with some Petal Pink card stock which had been embossed using the Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I then added some Blackberry Bliss card stock and Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper on top.  The dog image and sentiment from the Bella & Friends stamp set was stamped within a Swirly Frames circle stamp which has been diecut using the Layering Circles framelit dies. A touch of Whisper White sheer ribbon coloured with the Blackberry Bliss marker completes the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment