Thursday 6 September 2018

Lovely as a tree reflection card

One of the techniques I enjoy doing is the mirror aka reverse or reflection technique.  Here's the card I made using this technique and which features the Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree stamp set.  The sentiment on this card could easily be changed to become a Father's Day card.

SU Lovely As A Tree card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperArts.blogspot.com.au


I used the Stamparatus and Silicone craft sheet to perform the mirror technique by stamping the trees in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I then used the sponging technique to add colour to the scene and to make it look like the trees were 'reflecting' on a pond.

The image was then layered onto Pumpkin Pie card stock and adhered to a Very Vanilla base which had been embossed with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The sentiment was stamped and diecut using the Petals & More stamp and thinlits bundle.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters. 

If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment