Thursday 4 February 2016

Totally Amazing

Today's card is a quick and simple card designed to give to any man in your life.



I used the Stampin' Up! Amazing Birthday stamp set to create this card.  I stamped the striped banner behind the sentiment onto the Cajun Craze base.  I also stamped the centre sentiment twice, once in Cajun Craze onto the Very Vanilla card stock and also in Lost Lagoon ink too.  I fussy cut the 'Amazing' from the Lost Lagoon inked piece and added it over the Cajun Craze sentiment to give it some added interest.  Quick & simple.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment