Thursday 11 February 2016

Hello Baby

I'm often asked for a baby card and thought I'd make a couple to have on hand.  Here they are:


Both cards feature the Stampin' Up! Something for Baby stamp set and Baby's First Framelits (which can be bought as a bundle saving 15% off RRP).  I started with a Sahara Sand card base and added a layer of Whisper White card stock. I've used the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack for both these cards, and just changed the colours - one being Soft Sky and the other Pink Pirouette.  I embossed some Whisper White card stock with the Happy Heart embossing folder to add some texture under the pram. Co-ordinating Candy Dots were added to the pram too. Some Venetian Crochet Trim ties the three sections together.  The hello baby sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.

The for baby boy card, I added three buttons from the Subtles button collection which I had threaded with some White Baker's Twine.


I made a double bow using Pink Pirouette seam binding ribbon for the baby girl's card. 

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.  Free postage is also available on Australian orders placed with me over $50 between now and 16 February 2016 - please see this post for all the details: http://angelaspaperarts.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/expo-free-postage-special.html

Thanks for visiting.



Price: $169.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment