Friday 5 February 2016

Year of the Monkey

Here's a quick card made for my friends celebrating Chinese New Year next week.


I started with a Stampin' Up! Real Red card stock card base and added a piece of retired Gold Soiree designer series paper.  I die cut the sentiment label from the Lots of Labels framelits, stamped and heat embossed in gold the Happy New Year from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and Celebrate from the retired Outlined Occasions stamp set.  The little monkey is from the Zoo Babies stamp set and I also used gold embossing powder and heat set it too.  I used gold glimmer paper for the '2016'.  A couple of little pieces of 1/8" gold ribbon completed the card.

So to those celebrating Chinese New Year - wishing you all the very best in the Year of the Monkey.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment