Friday 14 August 2015

Happy Birthday Father

A few weeks ago I made a few of this 'Worlds Greatest Dad' card and had lots of leftover pieces where I'd cut off the angled embossed background.

 


I didn't want to waste this embossed cardstock, so here's the card I made with some of the leftover pieces.



I used a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base and stamped the hats and sentiment from the Guy Greetings stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black and Island Indigo ink onto Whisper White cardstock.  I then layered the  Boho Chic embossed cardstock over the black tiny wave trim. I added a black candy dot in each corner to complete the card.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment