Thursday 20 August 2015

Birthday corner flip fold card

It was my sister's birthday recently and I thought I'd make her a corner flip fold card.

I made two versions of the same card - it uses the same Stampin' Up! Neutrals Designer Series Paper (DSP) stack - with one side having a stripe and the other a floral pattern.


Here are the individual cards:
For the floral DSP pattern, I dry embossed the card so that the Elegant Dots embossing was raised on the outside of the card.


For the striped DSP pattern, I dry embossed the card so that it was debossed on the outside of the card which gave it a faux stitching look - same Elegant Dots textured impressions embossing folder was used on both card but gave two different looks.

The colour scheme is Stampin' Up!'s Elegant Eggplant (as my sister loves the colour purple), Silver and Whisper White.  I used US based Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Linda Bauwin's corner flip fold card measurements as a guide for my cards. The sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set and the butterfly diecut from the Butterflies thinlets set.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are available, please feel free to contact me for details.


Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment