Thursday 6 August 2015

Celebrating 17

My niece turned 17 recently and I made this card featuring one of her favourite colours, purple (aka Stampin' Up!'s Elegant Eggplant).


I stamped the Stampin' Up! Perfect Peacock stamp in Elegant Eggplant onto Whisper White card stock.  I then coloured the peacock using a Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum colour scheme. I used the retired Blendabilities to colour this card, but the same effect can be obtained using the Stampin' Write Markers or even water colouring using the inkpads.  The 'Celebrate' sentiment was also stamped using Bermuda Bay ink.  I die cut the sentiment banner and number 17 from the Little Numbers thinlets using Elegant Eggplant card stock.  A splash of Bermuda Bay sequins attached using Dazzling Details glitter adhesive glue added a bit of sparkle to the card.  The Perfect Peacock was then layered onto one of the patterns from the Bohemian Designer Series Paper and attached to an Elegant Eggplant card base.

The key products used on the card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are available, please feel free to contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment