Thursday 27 October 2022

Angela's PaperArts: Holly Berry Christmas

I'm making a start on my Christmas cards.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Holly Berry dies and Brightest Glow stamp set Christmas card

This one was quick and easy to make, and I mixed & matched sets to create it. 

I layered some Shaded Spruce cardstock in the middle of the card base and then layered some of the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper on top.  The centre piece was diecut from the Holly Berry dies set. There is also a co-ordinating stamp set to match these dies.  I then added the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set in Real Red ink. There's also a set of dies to co-ordinate with this stamp set too.  A few Red rhinestones and the card was finished.

The products used on this project can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment