Thursday 1 July 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Hand Penned & Biggest Wish birthday card

From 1 July - 2 August 2021, a select number of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs will be discounted by 15%.  You can see all those on sale here. One of my favourite DSPs on sale is the Hand Penned DSP and I've created a few cards which I'll share over the coming weeks which feature this beautiful paper.

There are so many different colours in this DSP which makes it easy to mix and match. 

Here's my first card.  

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Hand Penned and Biggest Wishes stamp set birthday card

I used the simple technique of cutting the Hand Penned DSP on an angle to add some extra interest to the card.  This then gave me space to stamp my sentiment which is from the Biggest Wish stamp set, without having to add extra layers onto the card.

I highlighted the border by using the Open Weave Soft Succulent ribbon and added the finishing touches of a butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies.

The products used are all available and can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia. 

Thanks for visiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment