Thursday 22 July 2021

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Hand Penned and Meadow dies card

I hope you've been enjoying my series of Hand Penned Designer Series Paper cards.  Here's my last card in this series. 

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Hand Penned and Meadow dies card

I used one of the Basic Border dies to overlap the Hand Penned DSP before decorating it with diecuts from the Meadow Dies set (part of the Quiet Meadow bundle).  

I diecut some of the leaves using the gorgeous 2021-23 InColor Shimmer Vellum.  This vellum truly does shimmer.  I diecut and watercoloured the floral image. The sentiment is from the Many Messages stamp set.

The products used are currently available and can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia. 

From 1 July - 2 August 2021, a select number of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs will be discounted by 15%.  You can see all those on sale here

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment