Thursday 18 March 2021

Treasured Medallion card

As many of my crafty friends know, I do like creating projects with medallion or mandala stamps.  This card is no exception and it features the Stampin' Up! Treasured Medallion stamp set.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Treasured Medallion card featuring the Joseph's Coat technique

I used the Joseph's Coat technique to get this effect and the bright colours contrast so well with the black background. I also added some sequins to give it some extra shine too. If you'd like to learn this technique, I'll be teaching it in my April 2021 class.  

Online papercrafting classes are available for Australian residents and new classes are released each month.  Please contact me if you're interested in learning papercrafting.  

Thanks for visiting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment