Thursday 27 August 2020

All Geared Up celebration card

With Father's Day just around the corner here in Australia, I thought I'd share this masculine card with you.


It features the Stampin' Up! World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper and Garage Gears dies.  All products used to create the card are listed below.

I 'distressed' the card to grunge it up a bit by deliberately tearing, fraying and sponging it with ink.  The addition of lots of gears as an embellishment adds to the 'grungy' feel of the card.

If you'd like to learn how to make this type of card, online classes are available for those living in Australia.  Please contact me for details.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for visiting. 

 Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment