Saturday 15 August 2020

Stampin' Up! Banners Pick a Punch

The release of the new Stampin' Up! Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalogue is always an exciting time and I wanted to share one of my new favourite products from the catalogue with you.  It's the Banners Pick a Punch.

It provides for six different options to create a banner or label which can be mixed & matched to create many layering possibilities for your sentiments.   I've created the chart below to show you just some of the possibilities.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: Stampin' Up! Banners Pick a Punch

I've also created a video showing how to use this punch too (also available via my YouTube channel) 

You can also use the Banners Pick A Punch to create small banner flags to embellish your projects too. Why not get yours today.

Thanks for visiting.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment