Thursday 21 November 2019

Golden stars card

If you like sparkle on your cards, then this card may appeal to you.

SU So Many Stars card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


I used the So Many Stars stamp set and co-ordinating dies bundle by Stampin' Up! to create this card - plus lots of gold gimmer paper too.  The stamped stars also 'shine' as they were stamped using the Delicata Golden Glitz ink.

If you like this project you may want to consider attending a papercrafting class. I run classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up! Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or please feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment