Thursday 28 February 2019

Wonderful romance with versatile vellum

One of my favourite Stampin' Up! suites is the Wonderful Romance suite - such a pretty colour scheme featuring delicate but versatile vellum.

Stampin' Up! Wonderful Romance card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArt

I coloured the floral focal image with Stampin' Blends, one of my favourite colourings mediums as they blend so easily. If you'd like to learn how to successfully use vellum, my second March class has a couple of spaces available and features vellum techniques - please message me for details if you live in Melbourne, Australia. Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you like this project, the products used are all available in my online store and are listed below.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.  As we're in the middle of Sale-a-Bration, it's a perfect time to join as you have two options:
  1. Choose any products valued to $315 for only $169 in your starter kit, or
  2. Choose any products valued to $315 for $210 plus receive the Craft & Carry Tote (RRP $87) for free.
Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment