Saturday 9 February 2019

Broadway bound birthday card

When you need a little something extra for a special birthday, the Stampin’ Up! Broadway Bound specialty designer series paper is just perfect.

SU Broadway Bound 21st birthday card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts
I combined the Broadway Bound DSP with the Happy Birthday thinlit die to create this 21st birthday card.  I love the gold, black & white classic colour combo.

If you like this project, the products used are all available in my online store. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.  As we're in the middle of Sale-a-Bration, it's a perfect time to join as you have two options:
  1. Choose any products valued to $315 for only $169 in your starter kit, or
  2. Choose any products valued to $315 for $210 plus receive the Craft & Carry Tote (RRP $87) for free.
Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment