Thursday 31 January 2019

Happy Chinese New Year

Wishing those who celebrate the Chinese New Year a happy and prosperous Year of the Pig.  I made this card for a couple of friends who do celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Celebrate card featuring Stampin' Up! products from Angela's PaperArts

I used the Seasonal Layers Thinlits along with the Colorful Seasons stamp set to create this card in a traditional red and gold colour scheme.

If you like this project, the products used are all available in my online store. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment