Thursday 22 November 2018

Winter Woods special quad fold card

I enjoy making special fold cards at Christmas time and this year is no exception.

Stampin' Up! Winter Woods special fold card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts


I adapted the template provided by Ruth Hamilton to make this an A5 sized card (half an A4 sheet).  It features the Stampin' Up! Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, Winter Woods stamp set and co-ordinating thinlits.  The Christmas tree has been decorated with Shimmery Embossing Paste to represent snow and add some sparkle to the card. The Everyday Label punch and Labels to Love stamp set were used to decorate the back of the card and provide space to write a message to the recipient.

Here's a close up of some of the details on this card.
Stampin' Up! Winter Woods card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

If you like this project, the products used are all available in my online store and are also listed below.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment