Thursday 10 August 2017

Floral Thanks

If you need Thank You cards, you can't go past the Stampin' Up! Floral Statements stamp set.  This set has both floral 'Hello' and 'Thanks' stamps.


Stampin' Up! Floral Statements Thanks card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

I used the Stampin' Up! Whisper White Notecards to create these cards.  The Notecards are the perfect size for thank you cards and also come with co-ordinating envelopes in the packet.  I stamped the Notecards using the Floral Statements 'Thanks' stamp in Archival Basic Black ink and quickly watercoloured them in a variety of colours using ink refills and an Aqua Painter.  You can also use ink from your inkpad to watercolour too.  I used a little drop of ink refills in a paint palette as I was making a lot of these cards. 

Stampin' Up! Floral Statements Thanks card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

Click here to see how I used the 'Hello' stamp from a few weeks' ago.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

If you live in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator, feel free to join my mailing list to receive my newsletter.

Thanks for visiting
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment