Thursday 24 August 2017

Artistically Asian card

This card is quick and simple to make using the acrylic block stamping background technique.

Stampin' Up! Artistically Asian birthday card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Tranquil Tide card base layered some Lemon Lime Twist card stock on top.

I then took a piece of Whisper White Card stock card, inked up my acrylic stamping block with Tranquil Tide, Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist, spritzed it with some water and stamped it onto the white card stock.  I then stamped the bamboo and Asian characters from the Artistically Asian stamp set in Archival Basic Black ink.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and punched out using the Classic Label Punch.  Some baker's twine and pearls completes the card.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment