Saturday 27 December 2014

Teacher 'Thank You' Cards

It's the end of the academic year we give 'Thank You' cards and a small present to teachers.  Here's what I made for my son's teachers this year.


As you can see, I made a male and female version.  The male cards were a mix of Black/Smoky Slate/White or Night of Navy/Smoky Slate/White and featured the Hardwood or World Map background stamps. I used Strawberry Slush/Pink Pirouette/White and featured the Dictionary or I Love Lace background stamps for the female cards.  Both stamps also featured the Let Your Hair Down Hostess stamp which you can get when placing an individual order or holding a workshop for products worth $300.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment