Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas Wishes

It's getting closer to Christmas and this week I've made a Christmas Screen card.

 
 
I had seen various birthday versions of the screen card and decided I'd make a Christmas version.  I used the Confetti Star punch to create the star border along the top of the card.  The Artisan label punch was used to create the bottom of the screen.  The panels feature the Ornamental Pine stamp set - one of my favourite sets for Christmas cards this year.  The Christmas Wishes sentiment is from the Endless Wishes stamp set.
 
The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment