Saturday 16 August 2014

Owl Punch Tag

I have a quick and easy tag project this week as I needed a gift tag for a friend who adores Owls.  Problem solved by using the Stampin' Up! Owl Builder punch.

Here's the gift tag:
 
 
This is an easy tag to make.  I ran the Very Vanilla cardstock tag base through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain textured impressions embossing folder. I then punched out the various owl pieces using the Owl Builder punch, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Real Red cardstock and DSP.  The leaves were punched out of Garden Green cardstock using the Bird Builder punch. I sponged some Chocolate Chip ink around the edges and over the embossed areas of the Very Vanilla base to highlight the texture.  The Very Vanilla base was then attached to a Chocolate Chip tag base to reinforce the tag.  A piece of retired Melon Mambo ribbon was added to finish the tag.  There is plenty of space on the back of the tag to write a message.
 
Want to be able to add texture to your cardstock like the Woodgrain texture in the Owl tag?  During August, Stampin' Up! has a fantastic deal on the Big Shot machine where you get a free bundled stamp set and matching framelits set too.  You can also buy the textured impressions embossing folders to use in the Big Shot too at any time.  To see the options and take advantage of this deal click on this link to my online store.  http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1153&dbwsdemoid=4011749

You can order online 24/7 or feel free to send me a message and I'd be happy to place the order for you and where possible, will help save you postage costs if you do live locally. Don't forget to check the Clearance section of my store too for even more bargains.
 
I've listed all the Stampin' Up! products used on this card below and for retired items used, I've listed the current equivalent product.  To view or purchase any of these products, please click on the product picture.  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me privately - happy to assist anytime.  How to use your Big Shot and other papercrafting classes are available.
 
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment