Saturday 2 August 2014

Make a Wish card

My nephew is turning 8 and requested a 'green & orange' birthday card.  As he's also into motorbikes, I used my retired 'Rev Up the Fun' stamp set (which is still available via My Digital Studio) and looked up my Stampin' Up! colour coach which recommended the Tangelo Twist with Garden Green colour scheme.  It's not a colour combination I would have normally tried, but hopefully he'll be happy with the result.

Here's the finished card:

I used my Stampin' Up! BigShot to cut out the ovals and banners featured on this card.  I also used the stars mask to add the stars onto the background of the card base.  The BigShot is such a handy tool to have as a papercrafter.  Stampin' Up! have got a super special on throughout August - buy a BigShot and you receive a free stamp set and matching framelits bundle.  This represents savings of up to $100, depending upon the bundle chosen.


Do you already have a BigShot - not a problem.  You can buy the bundles separately too and save 15% off their usual price.  Here's a direct link to my online store where you can see the bundle options available and place your order to take advantage of this super special.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1153&dbwsdemoid=4011749

I've listed the Stampin' Up! products used on this card below.  To view or purchase any of these products, please click on the product picture.  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me privately - happy to assist anytime.  How to use your BigShot and other papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment