Saturday 19 July 2014

Rev Up The Fun Sketch Challenge

My nephew is turning 13 very soon and as soon as I saw fellow demonstrator Tina Gillespie's July sketch challenge for our team, I knew it was perfect for what I had in mind for my nephew.

Here's the card.
 
 
I did put my own spin on the challenge and love how it turned out with the clusters, layers and texture.  The 'Rev Up The Fun' stamp set has just retired but is still available in My Digital Studio as a digital stamp.  I did use my stamp set which I've kept, but you can get the same look using the digital version and a colour printer. 
 
My Digital Studio allows you to create cards, tags, calendars, photobooks and scrapbooking pages on your computer.  It's available from my store on a 30 day free trial.  How good is that! You can try it and determine whether it's right for you for 30 days.  If you do like it, you can purchase the full version and Stampin' Up! has so many digital stamps, papers, embellishments etc, the possibilities are endless.
 
If you're interested in viewing or ordering any of the products used  on this card, please click on the pictures below.  To get the free trial version of My Digital Studio - click on the button at the top of my blog.
 
Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment