Sunday 6 July 2014

Cupcake canopy card

I thought I'd try something a little different from my usual style this week and made a canopy card.  This card primarily features the Cupcake Builder punch and the Word Window punch which forms the canopy.

Here's the front view of the card.  I've used a Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip colour scheme with a hint of Real Red for the cupcakes' cherries.
 
 
Here's the side view which shows the dimension of this card which does need an envelope box if posting the card rather than a standard envelope which could crush the canopy.


To view or purchase the products used on this card, please click on the pictures below.  If you're interested in learning how to make this type of card, please contact me as classes are available. Credit for the inspiration for this card does go to US based demonstrator Dawn Griffith.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment