Thursday 27 June 2024

Angela's PaperArts: Round We Go birthday Z fold card

This month I've been featuring the versatile Stampin' Up! Round We Go stamp & die bundle. For this card I used the dies to create a flower instead of a rosette embellishment. I used the Bough Punch to create the leaves.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Round We Go floral birthday Z fold card

I realise these dies are meant to embellish either the stamped or diecut rosette, but they also looked like they could be used as flower petals too. What do you think?

Here's a side view of the card.

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Round We Go floral birthday Z fold card

Here are the dies I used to create the flower on the card. I mixed & matched the diecuts, but you could make the flower by die-cutting two of the same and layering them together. 

Angela's PaperArts: Stampin Up Round We Go floral birthday Z fold card

This bundle, along with other stamp & die bundles and machines, is discounted until 30 June.

Angela's PaperArts: Bundle & save

The current Stampin' Up! products used on the project can be purchased from my online store if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment