Friday 16 April 2021

Ornate Garden Twisted Easel card

Today I'm saying goodbye to the beautiful Ornate Garden Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, Ornate Border dies and Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, all of which are retiring on or before 3 May, 2021 and which were used on this card.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts, SU Ornate Garden Twisted Easel special fold card

I taught this card in one of my online classes last year, and it's still one of my favourite versions of the Twisted Easel special fold card because of the colour scheme and gorgeous papers.

Here's the card when it's closed which highlights the beautiful Tin Tile embossing.

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts, SU Ornate Garden Twisted Easel special fold card

You can see the items used in my Angela's PaperArts online store - simply click on the pictured items below.

Online papercrafting classes are available for Australian residents and new classes are released each month.  Please contact me if you're interested in learning papercrafting.  

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment