Thursday 2 April 2020

Country club birthday card

Do you have any golfing fans amongst your family and friends?

Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts: SU Country Club card


I used the Stampin' Up! Country Club designer series paper to create this card for a golfer in my family and the paper also happens to be very similar to the family's tartan.

I fussy cut most of the embellishments on this card from the Country Club designer series paper.  There is also a Clubhouse stamp set and Golf Club dies bundle available too.

If you like this project you may want to consider attending a papercrafting class. Given the current social distancing rules, I've switched to running online classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Australia.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies or to start a business that fits in with your lifestyle. I'm here to support you if you do like the idea of joining Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment