Thursday 12 July 2018

Happy Birthday card: 2018-20 In-Color Call Me Clover

Here's a fun birthday card featuring the last of the new 2018-20 In-Colors, Call Me Clover.

Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday card by Angela Lovel, Angela's


To create this card I started with a Call Me Clover card base layered with some Call Me Clover Designer Series Paper.  I diecut the Happy Birthday sentiment and adhered it onto some Whisper White and Grapefruit Grove card stock.  The balloons were stamped using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, punched out with the Balloon Bouquet punch and tied to the sentiment with some Linen Thread. A little piece of 1/8" Graperfruit Grove grosgrain ribbon was tied into a bow and completed the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment