Thursday 7 June 2018

Serene Garden card

One of the pretty bundles in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue is the Serene Garden bundle. I made this card using the bundle.


SU Serene Garden card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperArts.blogspot.com.au


It's hard to see in the photo above, but the cardstock is embossed using one of the new embossing dies in the Garden Scene framelits set included in the bundle.

Here's a close-up of the embossing.  You do need the new Big Shot Embossing Mats set to achieve this look.  For this version, I've only embossed the Soft Sea Foam card stock and diecut some of the leaves out (all included in the framelits set) which shows the contrasting embossed Tranquil Tide cardstock underneath.

SU Serene Garden card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperArts.blogspot.com.au

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and are available from my online shop. I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged for local crafters. 

If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment