Thursday 28 June 2018

Delightfully Detailed Friendship Card: 2018-20 In-Color Lovely Lipstick

One of my favourite products in the new Annual Catalogue is the Delightfully Detailed Lasercut Specialty Paper.  It is so pretty and delicate and I used a little piece of it on this card, along with the third 2018-20 In-Color in this series of posts, Lovely Lipstick.

Stampin' Up! Delightfully Detailed card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create this card I started with a Lovely Lipstick card base layered with some Lovely Lipstick card stock which had been embossed using the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I then added some of the Delightfully Detailed Lasercut Specialty Paper on top.  The sentiment is from the Detailed with Love stamp set, was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and diecut out using the Stitched Label framelit dies. A butterfly from the Painted Glass stamp set completes the card.

If you like this card, all products used are listed below and available from my online shop.  I also conduct papercrafting classes each month - please contact me for further details if you live in Melbourne, Australia.  Private classes for you and your friends can be arranged for local crafters.

If you enjoy papercrafting and Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team to receive a discount on your supplies. Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discussion the benefits of joining.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment