Thursday 8 December 2016

This Christmas card

If you still need to make some Christmas cards but are running out of time, why not try this quick and easy card.


I started with a Stampin' Up! Garden Green card base and layered a piece of Designer Series Paper onto it from the This Christmas pack.  I then stamped a sentiment from the Peace This Christmas stamp set onto Very Vanilla cardstock which I then die-cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits.  This was then layered on a die-cut Cherry Cobbler scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals framelits set.  Using the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set I stamped and punched out a couple of holly leaves and berries and added these to the sentiment.  A Cherry Cobbler silky taffeta ribbon finishes the card.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment