Thursday 26 May 2016

Grunge 18th birthday

My son asked me to make a low key 18th birthday card for his friend with a green and black colour scheme.  Here's the result.


I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base with a layer of Always Artichoke and the retiring Go Wild Designer Series Paper.  I then added the centre focal element which I deliberately kept simple.  Using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, I stamped the horizontal stripes in Always Artichoke ink.  I then added the Happy Birthday sentiment from the retiring You're So Lovely stamp set in Mossy Meadow.  Some Silver Metallic Thread, punched stars, candy dots and the number '18' diecut from the Little Numbers thinlets set finished off the card.  Quick to do and my son was happy with the result.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment