Thursday 8 October 2015

Sending wishes your way

I was asked to make a 'pink' card and not knowing what shade of pink the person would like, I made a couple of samples which feature the Stampin' Up! English Garden Designer Series Paper.


Below is a close up of the two cards which feature the same design.  First, the soft and muted Blushing Bride colour scheme version.


Then the Melon Mambo bright and cheery colour scheme version.

To create these cards I cut the English Garden Designer Series Paper and mounted it onto the coloured card stock mat which was then placed on a Whisper White card base.  I used the Fun Frames to dry emboss the sentiment frame and then fussy cut out the frame.   I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Basics stamp set with a co-ordinating ink and used foam dimensionals to mount the frame onto the card.  I stamped and punched an Itty Bitty Accents flower and Bitty Butterfly then added a pearl to the centre of each punched accent.  Some beautiful organza ribbon completes the card.

All products used have been listed below.  Simply click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  If you have any questions, please let me know - happy to help anytime.  Papercrafting classes are available.


Thanks for visiting.
Price: $169.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment